March 24, 2023
Update 2.1.1 - Bug fixes
In version 2.1, several bugs were made that related to the video player and swipes. There were errors with sound, as well as with queues when swiping. Everything is fixed, try the new version 2.1.1.
As an apology, we've added a few features.
• Swipe animation
• When swiping, the queue number from the available ones is shown
March 22, 2023
Update 2.1 - Video Player
The new update touches on the video player and was inspired by Youtube and TikTok. The innovation will give users a new experience in interacting with content.
Surfing through content and frequently opening/closing the video player can be tiring. You can now swipe up and down to browse content.
• The title is now more readable.
• Added data on number of views.
• Added date when content was added.
• Preview size for desktop devices is now the same and 30% larger.
Video player for mobile devices
• Flipping content by swiping up and down.
• Swipe to the right to close the video player
Video player for desktop devices
• Closing the video player with Esc button.
• Swiping content with the up and down button
• Pressing the space bar stops or starts the video.
• Added "Download" button.
• The timeline line now displays, along with the title, when the content was added, as well as a view count.
• The Related and Group windows have been enlarged and a close button has been added.
March 15, 2023
Xexle is 6 years old 🥳
It's our birthday today. In all this time, the project has changed several times, but has found itself exactly as you see it over the past few years. The last year has brought a very large increase in audience, which has resulted in a lot of work, as attendance has increased 15-fold. As a reminder, Project Xexle was a small and amateur project, but 2022 changed everything.
We are glad that our original and unusual site has found a place in your heart, that people remember our URL and come every day (80% of users come directly through the URL). This is amazing and gives us no moral right to be slow to develop the project.
We'll share our plans a little bit, but without a specific timeline. We made a release earlier that the site is entering a socialization phase. This means that with each update users will get more and more features for a variety of interactions with each other: private messages, public and private chats, file sharing, file hosting. Of course, that's not all. Otherwise, there won't be any surprises
The foundation for all of the above has already been laid and we're working to make it happen. It won't happen overnight, everything will happen gradually. Step by step.
Happy birthday to us. Sincerely, Xexle team ❤
March 12, 2023
Update 2.0 — Socialization
We have reached the stage of socialization. From now on, we will be adding features that allow users to interact with each other.
• Changed the design of the user's personal page.
• The users can add a description of himself.
• Users can subscribe to each other.
• A list of the user's recent actions: subscriptions, reactions, adding to favorites, etc.
Live is a section showing how Xexle and its users live. Sections:
• My feed - a feed of news from the users you follow.
• Xexle Feed - news feed of all users on the site (comments, reactions, adding to favorites, etc.)
• Favorites - a collection of folders with the favorites of all users on the site.
The number of features is growing and some users are not aware of all the features on the site. We've prepared a list of what you might not know. See
Since the favorite folders have become public, we advise you to name the folders according to the contents. This will allow you to gain followers and help other users find content that is new to them.
February 6, 2023
The update focuses on searches, sections, new features and small changes that improve the interaction with the service.
• Added "New" section.
• Added "Collections" section. See below.
• Added "Little Viewed" section. Sometimes it happens that users' attention is passed by some content, and it doesn't deserve it. Perhaps you'll find a diamond.
• The "Popular" section has been renamed "Most Viewed".
• Under "Most Viewed" you can see popular content for different periods - today, 3 days, a week and a month.
• The "Categories" section shows hints on what content is displayed in the selected category.
Introducing a new section for content search. Users are presented with several collections that have something in common or are in a certain mood. This is especially relevant if the user does not know exactly what he wants to see. At the moment, six collections are available. This number will increase regularly.
• The search works even faster.
• An "HQ" filter has been added to the search, which will return content with a quality higher than 1280x720.
• Filter of video duration (0-3 minutes, 3-10 m, 10-30 m, 30-60 and more than 60 minutes) was added to the search.
• A horizontal and vertical video orientation filter has been added to the search.
• Added "Reset filters" button.
• The "Victim" section is back. It is disabled by default for everyone. To enable it, you must change the "Educational and Medical Contet" item in the settings.
• The most popular video moments in the video player are now displayed for videos from 10 seconds, and not from 60, as it was before.
• A content view counter is available in the video player.
• For mobile devices, the preview size is now the full screen width regardless of the content orientation. For Desktop - no change.
• The search menu for desktop devices is now full screen width.
• Small bugs and errors traditionally fixed.
January 22, 2023
Xexle continues to actively develop and today we have the following innovations:
• Emotion. React to the content with the appropriate emotion. The most popular emotion will be displayed at the bottom left of the preview.
• New languages added: Korean, Turkish, Hindi.
• Passcode. If the user assigns a 4-digit numeric code and has been idle for 15 minutes, a window will appear asking for that code or the user will not be able to use the site from that browser. This is especially important if the device is used by more than one person. However, we note that this minimum security does not guarantee complete and serious protection.
• Added settings for animated previews. Some devices with weak CPU and RAM have problems with auto-playback. Static previews are now automatically set, but the user can change this.
• Bug fixes and other site improvements.
January 16, 2023
Xexle continues to actively develop and today we have the following innovations:
• Adding content every day. Content is now added automatically every day, instead of once or twice a week.
• Collections are displayed in an internal popup window without exiting the video player.
• A button with recommended content has been added to the video player, based on what the user is watching now.
• Added the Settings button to the video player.
• Added "Swap hands" feature that allows you to swap left and right buttons in the video player. Viewing content through your smartphone will be even more convenient. Do what you like with the hand you're used to.
• Added Speed function to the video player.
• Added to the video player functions, which interact with the image: Brightness, Contrast, Invert. But remember that these functions consume a lot of CPU and RAM resources. Therefore, on smartphones may not work stably.
• The Rotate function has been added to the video player. You can now rotate the image 360 degrees, allowing you to view the content the way you want. It also gives a new interaction with the content.
• Added a Report button to the video player.
• Removed the top menu for smartphones in the horizontal position.
• Small bugs fixed, as well as minor cosmetic improvements.
January 7, 2023
Update 1.4 focuses on search results.
• Search History. Your 10 most recent searches are now available, allowing you to navigate between web pages faster and more actively.
• Favorite searches. Add your searches to favorites so you can quickly find content the next time you visit. You can add a maximum of 10 search terms.
• Added Notifications. Now you will be notified about certain events through this section.
• Search results and categories work differently from now on. Content in Categories is manually sorted, content in search results is rendered if the title, tags or description contain that query, but this does not guarantee that the content rendered matches the search query.
• Cosmetic changes and traditional bug fixes.
• Loading now shows a duck instead of a kunguru.
We're still open to suggestions, comments and anything else you want to let us know. Thanks to you, we have a big list of features to add and we're not going to stop.
December 25, 2022
New search beta
The biggest update of all time. In version 1.3 we have prepared the following:
• The search engine has been redesigned. More content will now be produced for queries. Recognition of different word forms has been added. Added spell checker.
• The search has become more rigorous. For example, if you type in two words, the user will get the content with only these two words.
• Searching for anything forbidden (CP) will show a window with the appropriate information about inadmissibility.
• The results in the Categories section have been redesigned and more content is now displayed.
• Search tooltips have been updated. They are now more accurate and appear much faster.
• Recommended search terms are displayed in the search results.
• If there are no or few search results, the service will pick up other search tags and show them to the user.
• Fixed minor bugs.
In the future, we plan to focus on the socialization of the site. So that users could interact with each other. For this we are preparing the ground. In this regard, the following changes:
• One-click registration. Don't waste your time filling out forms.
• Authorization via username and email.
• Added deletable sessions.
• Ability to assign a user name and change it at any time.
December 6, 2022
Module with sections
In version 1.2.1 the following changes:
• Added navigation module with different sections.
• Returned the "Categories" section.
• Returned the "Popular" section.
• Added section "Random".
• Added "Now Watching" section.
• Fixed minor bugs.
We received a lot of messages with positive comments on the last site update, as well as suggestions on how to make the service better. We thank you very much. As far as possible we will implement your suggestions.
November 27, 2022
Website as an application
In version 1.2.0 a global design change. Changed icons, added Menu section, updated search, redesigned code, fixed bugs. The site now works like an app for smartphones.
October 9, 2022
Tags have been added. Added the ability for users to change the title, tags and description of any content.
October 3, 2022
Added pagination. Monitoring of the most viewed video segments has been added.
September 26, 2022
Added volume change function for the player. Added Zoom function that zooms in by 30%, which is convenient for mobile devices.
September 22, 2022
Added folders for favourites. Updated content display design. A lot of minor bugs have been fixed.
August 21, 2022
Video in 1080p quality is optimised for mobile devices.
August 15, 2022
Added thumbnails. Added animated previews.
July 8, 2022
Added "new" and "viewed" icons.
July 7, 2022
Content previews now show the duration, quality, and number of comments.
July 6, 2022
Minor bug fixes.
June 28, 2022
June 23, 2022
The display of content has been rethought. Added "All" section instead of "New". The content is sorted according to addition. New items first. Added pagination. Fixed an unfairness where the bottom menu was too big when viewed horizontally on smartphones.
June 13, 2022
Until now, the site has operated as an app, which does not allow you to send a link to the content. A button has been added to copy the link to the content. The site is also now accessible to search engines. The restriction has been removed. Also minor bug fixes.
June 11, 2022
Added a button to search similar content.
April 29, 2022
Added a new category "Cunt".
March 20, 2022
Added a panel about the content on the view page.
March 19, 2022
Added Chinese language.
March 18, 2022
Added video rewind. To rewind a video, click on the left or right side at the top of the screen on the view page.
March 17, 2022
March 15, 2022
We are 5 years old.
February 23, 2022
Xexle's Telegram account has been opened.
February 21, 2022
The amount of content has reached 100,000
February 9, 2022
Сategories "Dick" and "Sissy" are now not displayed in the results without parameters. Minor bug fixes.
January 24, 2022
Minor bug fixes.
January 23, 2022
Added a new category "Celebrities".
January 21, 2022
The video player has been replaced. The player is now integrated into the viewing window. This saves space and more content is visible to users.
January 18, 2022
Added Settings section with functions "Previews of the same size", "Animated previews for mobiles and tablets", "Delete all cookies".
January 17, 2022
Nice little things have been added. Minor bug fixes.
January 15, 2022
Added translations in 8 languages (German, Spanish, French, Italian, Dutch, Portuguese, Russian, Japanese).
January 12, 2022
Added a new category "Whipping".
January 9, 2022
Added functions for creating accounts and adding content to Favorites. Added a new category "Pissing".
January 6, 2022
Added a new categories "Fisting", "Outdoor", "Toilet".
November 20, 2021
The application code has been completely rewritten to increase the user experience.
March 15, 2021
We are 4 years old.
January 26, 2021
Added a new category "Humor". The website is optimized for smartphones. Bugs fixed.
December 23 , 2020
The speed of access to content has become 2 times faster.
March 15, 2020
We are 3 years old.
June 16, 2019
Added new categories "Lesbian" and "Voyeur".
March 15, 2019
We are 2 years old.
January 24, 2019
The website has become a web application with the idea of one window. Now all content is available in one single window, in which the content opens in a popup window.
October 24, 2018
Website concept changed. Xexle is a hub of manually selected porn since today.
March 15, 2018
We are 1 year old.
March 15, 2017
Birthday of Xexle (Hosting of looping video clips).